Yesterday, we had reported that senior director Kodandarami Reddy publicly apologised to mega star Chiranjeevi for his comments about his 150th film. Now, we got to know the exact reason behind him making such an apology.
Gossip in the film circles is that as the director got some severe threatening calls from mega fans over the last few days, this made him come out and issue an public apology.
Industry big wigs have a different opinion regarding this and say that as Kodandarami Reddy had directed Chiru in 23 films in his career, he exactly knows the audience pulse and said that fans would receive Chiru in a fun film rather than a message oriented one.
But to his bad luck, things went haywire and mayhem resulted with his words getting twisted. With mega star being considered as a demi god in Tollywood, fans take any comments against the mega star personally and troll them big time.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine