Earlier today, the bad news came out that ace comedian Jaya Prakash Reddy passed away due to a massive heart attack in his native place, Guntur.
We have now come to know that JP, as he is fondly called was a heart patient already and had a stent placed in his heart sometime back. But he was quite healthy in the last few months.
One of the sources from his family says that except for JP, his entire family including his daughters, wife, their kids were COVID positive. This health crisis had given a big shock to JP and he was in tension in the last two days.
As he eventually could not take the stress, he suffered a heart attack and passed away. May his soul rest in peace.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death