A little unknown fact about Soggade was that a couple of scenes were re-shot. At a media interaction today, Nagarjuna has finally revealed that he was unhappy with the first print of the film, so the team decided to do a reshoot of a couple of scenes and also extend a vital fight. He also added that he was extremely confident and has no doubts even in neck and neck competition.
Soggade Chinna Nayana has been directed by debutant Kalyan. Ramya Krishna and Lavanya Tripati are the female leads.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director