Prabhas’ latest film Rebel continued its impressive run at box office on Saturday as well. We had earlier reported that the film collected a share of close to Rs 2.1 crores in Nizam alone on the first day of its release. The latest reports suggest that the film collected Rs 1.47 crores (Share) on the second day in Nizam. This takes the total tally to Rs 3.57 crores in just two days. According to the latest estimates, the film might collect anywhere between Rs 8.5-9 crores share from Nizam in the first week. However, collections are expected to drop on Sunday since theatres were shut down due to Telangana March in Hyderabad. A clear picture will emerge on Monday. Raghava Lawrence had directed the film and J Bhagawan and J Pulla Rao had produced the film. Tamannaah played the lead role opposite Prabhas and Deeksha Seth, Krishnam Raju were seen in important roles. Lawrence had also composed the music for this mass entertainer.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections