Prabhas’ latest film Rebel continued its impressive run at box office on Saturday as well. We had earlier reported that the film collected a share of close to Rs 2.1 crores in Nizam alone on the first day of its release. The latest reports suggest that the film collected Rs 1.47 crores (Share) on the second day in Nizam. This takes the total tally to Rs 3.57 crores in just two days. According to the latest estimates, the film might collect anywhere between Rs 8.5-9 crores share from Nizam in the first week. However, collections are expected to drop on Sunday since theatres were shut down due to Telangana March in Hyderabad. A clear picture will emerge on Monday. Raghava Lawrence had directed the film and J Bhagawan and J Pulla Rao had produced the film. Tamannaah played the lead role opposite Prabhas and Deeksha Seth, Krishnam Raju were seen in important roles. Lawrence had also composed the music for this mass entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA
- Atlee-SRK film to have music by star composer?