Kiran Abbavaram’s latest flick Vinaro Bhagyamu Vishnu Katha, is being lapped up by the Telugu audiences. After a flurry of disappointments, the young actor tasted success with this film which is directed by Murali Kishor Abburu.
The team has now announced that the movie achieved the break-even mark with a gross of more than 9.6 crores in six days. This is a nice achievement, and the fact that there aren’t any big releases around the corner should help the movie mint more moolah.
Kashmira Paradesi, who made her Telugu debut with Nartanasala, returned to Tollywood with this multi-genre film. Murali Sharma did a crucial character. Bankrolled by Bunny Vas under GA2 Pictures, Chaitan Bharadwaj scored the tunes for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heist hijack thriller off to a flying start on Netflix
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
- Buckle up Samantha fans; Shaakuntalam release trailer to be attached to Dasara prints
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food