RRR, numero uno director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR, Ram Charan, Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt, has been a hot cake among the trade circles across the twin Telugu states and across the globe.
Cashing in on the craze, RRR’s West Godavari theatrical rights have been sold for a whopping Rs 14 crores. This is the highest ever deal for any film in this region. Already, RRR’s pre-release biz deals in Nizam (Rs 75 Cr), Krishna (Rs 16 Cr), Nellore (Rs 10 Cr) and Karnataka (Rs 50 Cr) have set new records in the respective regions.
The craze is such that RRR’s entire Andhra region’s theatrical rights amount to Rs 103 crores. Stay tuned for further updates on the film’s deals.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film