Superstar Ajith is undoubtedly one of the biggest stars in Tamil. Whenever his film is up for release, there is a festive atmosphere all over. His latest outing, Vedhalam is going to hit the screens this Diwali and the buzz has been unprecedented.
Latest reports reveal that the pre-release business is super strong and the film has already been sold to various distributors for nearly 35 crores till date. This is the highest for any Ajith film till date.
Vedhalam, which also stars Shruthi Haasan will lock horns with the Kamal Haasan starrer Thoonga Vanam which is made as Cheekati Rajyam in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress calls shooting with Prabhas a ‘surreal experience’
- Evaru duo to team up again?
- Janhvi Kapoor’s Netflix debut with a short film
- Bangkok schedule for Balakrishna’s next gets a wrap up date
- Rajasekhar’s next is a thriller
- NKR’s Entha Manchivadavura locks its release for festive season