Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction is rewriting several records even before its shooting is wrapped up. The film has already done record business for theatrical rights and it’s already said to be. a non-Baahubali record in Telugu film industry, surpassing all other big-budget films.
The latest news is that Gemini TV has bought the satellite rights of the film for a jaw-dropping Rs 21 crores, for the Telugu version alone. This is the highest amount ever paid for a single film in Telugu so far. Incidentally, MAA TV had bought the combined rights of Baahubali 1 and 2 for close to Rs 30 crores.
Buzz is that satellite rights of the Hindi dubbed version of this film have been sold for Rs 11 crores, which is huge. The film stars Pawan Kalyan, Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel in lead roles, and it’s expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu