Hero Ram’s latest film, RED, released on January 14 as a Sankranthi festive treat. The film released amidst a tough competition from other Sankranthi biggies like Krack, Master and Alludu Adhurs and performed well at the box-office despite the 50 percent occupancy rule.
In the Nizam region, until yesterday, RED collected a total share of Rs 5.80 crore. This is a decent amount and all the parties involved have already entered the safe zone. Ram’s performance in dual roles enthralled his fans. Also starring Nivetha Pethuraj, Malvika Sharma and Amritha Aiyer in lead roles, the film was directed by Kishore Tirumala and produced by Sravanthi Ravi Kishore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon