According to the latest reports, talented young actresses Regina Cassandra and Nivetha Thomas are all set to team up with each other for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean action comedy, Midnight Runners. Both Regina and Nivetha will be seen as cops in this as-yet-untitled film.
Apparently Suresh Babu and Sunita Tati, who had earlier produced Samantha’s Oh Baby!, a remake of the Korean hit Miss Granny, will jointly produce Midnight Runners remake as well. Furthermore, Sudheer Varma, who had previously directed Sharwanand’s Ranarangam last year, will be directing this exciting project. More details and an official announcement are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood
- Offers drying up for Kajal- Career at stake?
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers