According to the latest reports, talented young actresses Regina Cassandra and Nivetha Thomas are all set to team up with each other for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean action comedy, Midnight Runners. Both Regina and Nivetha will be seen as cops in this as-yet-untitled film.
Apparently Suresh Babu and Sunita Tati, who had earlier produced Samantha’s Oh Baby!, a remake of the Korean hit Miss Granny, will jointly produce Midnight Runners remake as well. Furthermore, Sudheer Varma, who had previously directed Sharwanand’s Ranarangam last year, will be directing this exciting project. More details and an official announcement are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film