Ravishing actress Regina Cassandra and debutant Dileep Prakash-starrer Hare Rama Hare Krishna was launched at Ramanaidu Studios today, with Premam director Chandoo Mondeti giving the clap and senior editor Kotagiri Venkateshwara Rao switching on the camera and director Veera Shankar directing the first shot.
This as-yet-untitled romantic comedy is being directed by debutant Arjun Sai, who had worked as a writer for movies such as Srimannarayana, Damarukam and Nakshatram etc.
The film’s regular shooting will begin in May and a major part will be shot in Kulu Manali. S Naveen Reddy’s Sai Arunachaleshwara Creations banner is foraying into production with this film. Prakash Raj and senior actress Amani are playing important roles in this movie. Anup Rubens is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja