Ravishing actress Regina Cassandra and debutant Dileep Prakash-starrer Hare Rama Hare Krishna was launched at Ramanaidu Studios today, with Premam director Chandoo Mondeti giving the clap and senior editor Kotagiri Venkateshwara Rao switching on the camera and director Veera Shankar directing the first shot.
This as-yet-untitled romantic comedy is being directed by debutant Arjun Sai, who had worked as a writer for movies such as Srimannarayana, Damarukam and Nakshatram etc.
The film’s regular shooting will begin in May and a major part will be shot in Kulu Manali. S Naveen Reddy’s Sai Arunachaleshwara Creations banner is foraying into production with this film. Prakash Raj and senior actress Amani are playing important roles in this movie. Anup Rubens is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Thala Ajith’s new look goes viral
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho