For the first time since its existence, the IIFA Awards are set to take place in Hyderabad under the title, IIFA Utsavaam. Organizers are aiming to host a star studded event, with stars from Bollywood and South Indian Film Industries set to come together.
According to the latest update, the hot and happening Regina Cassandra is all set to co-host the event along with Allu Sirish which is slated to happen this weekend. Several stars like Ram Charan and Akhil are set to perform at this even and make it a grand success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film