Speaking to a leading Telugu news daily, Regina said that she plays a maid named Mariam who dies and later turns ghost to take revenge on those who are responsible for her death. Highly elated to be part of a Selvaraghavan film, Regina couldn’t stop thanking the director for casting her in this much-awaited film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai