Speaking to a leading Telugu news daily, Regina said that she plays a maid named Mariam who dies and later turns ghost to take revenge on those who are responsible for her death. Highly elated to be part of a Selvaraghavan film, Regina couldn’t stop thanking the director for casting her in this much-awaited film.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake