Speaking to a leading Telugu news daily, Regina said that she plays a maid named Mariam who dies and later turns ghost to take revenge on those who are responsible for her death. Highly elated to be part of a Selvaraghavan film, Regina couldn’t stop thanking the director for casting her in this much-awaited film.
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?