Young beauty Regina Cassandra has been mostly seen in either girl next door or ultra glamorous avatars in her career so far. But this vivacious actress will be essaying an author-backed role in her upcoming film, Balakrishnudu.
In Balakrishnudu, Regina is reportedly essaying a character which is tomboyish in nature and she even gets into scuffles with boys. Regina plays a Rayalaseema girl who moves to Hyderabad for studies. The film’s story revolves around her character.
Ramya Krishna will be seen in a crucial role in this film, which has Nara Rohith playing the male lead. Debutant Pavan Mallela is directing this film, which is being produced under Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai
- RRR update at 2 PM- What could it be?