Young beauty Regina Cassandra has been mostly seen in either girl next door or ultra glamorous avatars in her career so far. But this vivacious actress will be essaying an author-backed role in her upcoming film, Balakrishnudu.
In Balakrishnudu, Regina is reportedly essaying a character which is tomboyish in nature and she even gets into scuffles with boys. Regina plays a Rayalaseema girl who moves to Hyderabad for studies. The film’s story revolves around her character.
Ramya Krishna will be seen in a crucial role in this film, which has Nara Rohith playing the male lead. Debutant Pavan Mallela is directing this film, which is being produced under Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson