Kalyan Krishna will soon make his debut as a director. He will be directing Nagarjuna in a film tentatively titled Soggade Chinni Nayana. Nag will be seen in dual role in this film. Ramya Krishna and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads. The regular shooting of this movie will start from November 15th
Nagarjuna is giving chances to new directors once again. Apparently he is interested in working with Chandoo Mondeti and Srinvas Avasarala as well. Lets hope these projects materialise soon.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief