Pelli Choopulu’s producer Raj Kandukuri is eagerly waiting for the release of his latest film, Mental Madhilo. The film is hitting the screens in a few hours after making a lot of positive buzz from special premieres.
In his latest promotional interview, Raj Kandukuri revealed that he had rejected at least 20-30 scripts before zeroing in on young filmmaker Vivek Athreya’s story for Mental Madhilo. “The film gives out a message in a light-hearted manner,” Raj said.
Starring Sree Vishnu and Nivetha Pethuraj, Mental Madhilo is directed by debutant Vivek Athreya. Senior producer D Suresh Babu is presenting the movie. Prasanth Vihari is the film’s music composer.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das