Pelli Choopulu’s producer Raj Kandukuri is eagerly waiting for the release of his latest film, Mental Madhilo. The film is hitting the screens in a few hours after making a lot of positive buzz from special premieres.
In his latest promotional interview, Raj Kandukuri revealed that he had rejected at least 20-30 scripts before zeroing in on young filmmaker Vivek Athreya’s story for Mental Madhilo. “The film gives out a message in a light-hearted manner,” Raj said.
Starring Sree Vishnu and Nivetha Pethuraj, Mental Madhilo is directed by debutant Vivek Athreya. Senior producer D Suresh Babu is presenting the movie. Prasanth Vihari is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi back to Acharya sets- Starts off with a fight
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best