Pelli Choopulu’s producer Raj Kandukuri is eagerly waiting for the release of his latest film, Mental Madhilo. The film is hitting the screens in a few hours after making a lot of positive buzz from special premieres.
In his latest promotional interview, Raj Kandukuri revealed that he had rejected at least 20-30 scripts before zeroing in on young filmmaker Vivek Athreya’s story for Mental Madhilo. “The film gives out a message in a light-hearted manner,” Raj said.
Starring Sree Vishnu and Nivetha Pethuraj, Mental Madhilo is directed by debutant Vivek Athreya. Senior producer D Suresh Babu is presenting the movie. Prasanth Vihari is the film’s music composer.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?