Pelli Choopulu’s producer Raj Kandukuri is eagerly waiting for the release of his latest film, Mental Madhilo. The film is hitting the screens in a few hours after making a lot of positive buzz from special premieres.
In his latest promotional interview, Raj Kandukuri revealed that he had rejected at least 20-30 scripts before zeroing in on young filmmaker Vivek Athreya’s story for Mental Madhilo. “The film gives out a message in a light-hearted manner,” Raj said.
Starring Sree Vishnu and Nivetha Pethuraj, Mental Madhilo is directed by debutant Vivek Athreya. Senior producer D Suresh Babu is presenting the movie. Prasanth Vihari is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guess : Who is this noted actress?
- Crazy secret behind Okkadu’s hilarious scene revealed
- Legendary lyricist joins social media
- Top banner indirectly confirms NTR-Prashanth Neel film
- Priyamani as Comrade Bharathakka in Viraata Parvam
- Tollywood reluctant to reopen theaters for this reason