Pelli Choopulu’s producer Raj Kandukuri is eagerly waiting for the release of his latest film, Mental Madhilo. The film is hitting the screens in a few hours after making a lot of positive buzz from special premieres.
In his latest promotional interview, Raj Kandukuri revealed that he had rejected at least 20-30 scripts before zeroing in on young filmmaker Vivek Athreya’s story for Mental Madhilo. “The film gives out a message in a light-hearted manner,” Raj said.
Starring Sree Vishnu and Nivetha Pethuraj, Mental Madhilo is directed by debutant Vivek Athreya. Senior producer D Suresh Babu is presenting the movie. Prasanth Vihari is the film’s music composer.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu