After the blockbuster success of her Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna will soon be seen in Nithiin’s Bheeshma. This youthful romantic entertainer is hitting screens on February 21.
Rashmika today interacted with the media to promote Bheeshma. When asked about refusing to act in small budget movies and choosing star heroes’ films instead, she made an interesting revelation. “I never miss any opportunity to be part of a good film. I must have rejected at least 50 scripts so far in search of a good script. The secret behind my success within such a short time is rejecting bad scripts,” Rashmika said.
In March, Rashmika will join the highly-anticipated action entertainer in the combination of Allu Arjun and Sukumar. She is also making her Kollywood debut with a film that has Karthi playing the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nara Rohit’s big donation to fight Coronavirus
- Yet another international actor passes away due to Covid-19
- Telangana Guv lauds Pawan Kalyan for his efforts to rescue AP fishermen
- Tamil Nadu CM responds to Pawan’s request on AP fishermen
- Nani contributes a generous amount to Corona Crisis Charity
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity