After the blockbuster success of her Sankranthi entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna will soon be seen in Nithiin’s Bheeshma. This youthful romantic entertainer is hitting screens on February 21.
Rashmika today interacted with the media to promote Bheeshma. When asked about refusing to act in small budget movies and choosing star heroes’ films instead, she made an interesting revelation. “I never miss any opportunity to be part of a good film. I must have rejected at least 50 scripts so far in search of a good script. The secret behind my success within such a short time is rejecting bad scripts,” Rashmika said.
In March, Rashmika will join the highly-anticipated action entertainer in the combination of Allu Arjun and Sukumar. She is also making her Kollywood debut with a film that has Karthi playing the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours