Mallika Sherawat was an overnight sensation with her bold skin show in her debut film Murder. Later, she did only a few films and was away from Bollywood for most of the time.
She is mostly seen in Hollywood parties these days and has done very few Hindi projects in these last 14 years or so. When asked about this, Mallika revealed some shocking facts about her career.
Speaking in an interview, she said that as she did a lot of romantic scenes on screen, many directors used to expect the same of her off-screen as well. Mallika revealed how she was approached by several heroes and producers for special favors which hurt her big time.
Adding further, she says that this was the very reason why she was away from Hindi films and did not want to reveal things then as her image was of a glamorous star and no one would believe her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially