Recently, we reported that director Krish upcoming Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, will be released as a Republic Day treat early next year. The film’s much-awaited teaser will be launched on August 15.
Today, Manikarnika’s makers officially announced the film’s release date. Manikarnika will be hitting the screens on January 25, 2019. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has reprised the Queen of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai’s role.
Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika. The film is produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh
- Vijay Sethupathi makes a big revelation at Petta’s audio launch