Recently, we reported that director Krish upcoming Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, will be released as a Republic Day treat early next year. The film’s much-awaited teaser will be launched on August 15.
Today, Manikarnika’s makers officially announced the film’s release date. Manikarnika will be hitting the screens on January 25, 2019. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has reprised the Queen of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai’s role.
Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika. The film is produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon
- Raashi Khanna posts a beautiful workout video from Goa
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Why is Bachchan’s family not invited?
- Dulquer-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film to be shot in this exotic location
- Vijay Deverakonda hints at resuming Liger with a sweet post
- Sree Vishnu’s Gaali Sampath seals a festive release