Recently, we reported that director Krish upcoming Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, will be released as a Republic Day treat early next year. The film’s much-awaited teaser will be launched on August 15.
Today, Manikarnika’s makers officially announced the film’s release date. Manikarnika will be hitting the screens on January 25, 2019. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has reprised the Queen of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai’s role.
Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika. The film is produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film