Recently, we reported that director Krish upcoming Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, will be released as a Republic Day treat early next year. The film’s much-awaited teaser will be launched on August 15.
Today, Manikarnika’s makers officially announced the film’s release date. Manikarnika will be hitting the screens on January 25, 2019. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has reprised the Queen of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai’s role.
Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika. The film is produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith and Vijay to share screen space in a crazy sequel?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake: Whopping paycheck for Bollywood star?
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date