Recently, we reported that director Krish upcoming Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, will be released as a Republic Day treat early next year. The film’s much-awaited teaser will be launched on August 15.
Today, Manikarnika’s makers officially announced the film’s release date. Manikarnika will be hitting the screens on January 25, 2019. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has reprised the Queen of Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai’s role.
Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika. The film is produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand nails it in Ranarangam’s first look
- Oh Baby’s fun teaser unveiled
- Bunny to start second schedule of his next on this date
- Thaman readying solid music for Bunny’s next
- YSRCP MLA’s striking comments on NTR
- Mahesh is proud of his brother-in-law Jay Galla