Young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas’ latest outing, Sita is facing tough times at the box office. Not disappointed Srinivas is gearing up with his next project titled, Rakshasudu which is a remake of Tamil thriller, Ratsasan.
The shooting of Rakshasudu was almost completed and the latest buzz is that this film will be hitting screens on June 21st. However, an official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
Ramesh Varma is the director and Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling Rakshasudu movie under A Studios banner in hero Havish Lakshman’s presentation. Anupama Parameswaran is the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?