Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Magadheera, released in 2009 and created history at the box-offices worldwide. This period socio-fantasy drama had Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal as the main leads and it was produced by Allu Aravind.
Now, after nearly 9 long years since its release, Magadheera is gearing up for a grand release in Japan. The film is slated to hit the screens in the Land of the Rising Sun on August 31. Incidentally, Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 was a decent hit in Japan. The film ran for over 100 days and collected over $1 million.
Articles that might interest you:
- This aspect of Prabhas in Radhe Shyam to be super special
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal