Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Magadheera, released in 2009 and created history at the box-offices worldwide. This period socio-fantasy drama had Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal as the main leads and it was produced by Allu Aravind.
Now, after nearly 9 long years since its release, Magadheera is gearing up for a grand release in Japan. The film is slated to hit the screens in the Land of the Rising Sun on August 31. Incidentally, Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 was a decent hit in Japan. The film ran for over 100 days and collected over $1 million.
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors