Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Magadheera, released in 2009 and created history at the box-offices worldwide. This period socio-fantasy drama had Ram Charan and Kajal Aggarwal as the main leads and it was produced by Allu Aravind.
Now, after nearly 9 long years since its release, Magadheera is gearing up for a grand release in Japan. The film is slated to hit the screens in the Land of the Rising Sun on August 31. Incidentally, Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 was a decent hit in Japan. The film ran for over 100 days and collected over $1 million.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Sakhi Teaser to be out on this date
- Nagarjuna warns Chay and Akhil’s producers
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?