Superstar Mahesh’s new project under blockbuster director Koratala Siva’s direction has kick-started its regular shooting today. Some crucial scenes featuring senior actor Sarathkumar will be canned in the first schedule.
The latest update on this much-awaited project is that the makers are planning to release the film on January 11th, 2018 and planning their schedules accordingly. Mahesh is expected to join the shoot from next month and he will be shooting non-stop till its completion.
Tentatively titled Bharath Ane Nenu, this political drama will have Bollywood beauty Kaira Advani as the female lead. DVV Danayya is producing the film and DSP is composing the music.
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24