The most busiest actor in Telugu film industry, Nara Rohith, is ready with multiple films which are gearing up for a release. While his Tuntari is slated to hit the screens first, the romantic family drama Savithri is nearing its post-production phase.
The makers of Savithri have revealed that the film will release on March 25th as a summer treat. The audio album, composed by Shravan, will be unveiled towards the end of this month. Nara Rohith will sport a new look and he teams up with Nanditha for the first time.
Directed by Pavan Sadineni, Savithri is produced by Dr. VB Rajendra Prasad under his Vision Filmmakers banner.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release