In a disappointing update for all the fans of Tamil star Dhanush and the VIP franchise, the release of the much-awaited VIP 2, a sequel to Raghuvaran B.Tech, has been postponed. VIP 2 was supposed to hit the screens on July 28, but it looks like the film has been postponed to the first half of August.
Apparently, the delay in the censor clearance for the film’s three versions is said to be the reason behind this postponement. The film will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions simultaneously and the release date will be made official soon.
The sequel features Amala Paul and Bollywood star Kajol in prominent roles. Soundarya Rajinikanth has directed VIP 2 and Dhanush and Kalaipuli S Thanu have jointly produced it.
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 2nd $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood