Now that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film Dictator hit the screens and is running successfully, buzz surrounding Balayya’s landmark 100th film has intensified to an all-time high. Fans’ circles and media houses have been constantly abuzz with new updates about this most awaited film each passing day.
Recently, Balayya himself announced that his 100th film will be a sequel to Aditya 369 under Singeetam Srinivasarao’s direction. Now, latest reports reveal that Balayya is yet undecided about the film’s story and that he himself has recently given a storyline and asked Singeetam to develop it.
Furthermore, reports go on claiming that Dictator’s director Sriwass will be looking after the production of the 100th film. In yet another rumor, Paruchuri Ravindra is said to be helming Balayya’s 100th film. Amidst all this confusing stories, one can only wait for the official update coming from the horse’s mouth soon.
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits