In a huge relief for Dhanush, the Madhurai bench of the Madras High Court today dismissed the paternity case filed against the actor by a Madhurai-based couple, Kathiresan and Meenakshi, in Dhanush’s favor.
The old couple had claimed that Dhanush is their missing son who had left home during his school days. They had also sought a monthly maintenance of Rs.65,000 from the actor.
After hearing several rounds of arguments from both the parties, the High Court’s bench has dismissed the case citing no proper evidence. However, the couple said that they will move a higher court against the judgment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Security tightened at Nagarjuna’s residence after OU JAC protests
- Superb response to Dear Comrade’s promotions
- Puri Jagannadh announces sequel to iSmart Shankar
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam