In a huge relief for Dhanush, the Madhurai bench of the Madras High Court today dismissed the paternity case filed against the actor by a Madhurai-based couple, Kathiresan and Meenakshi, in Dhanush’s favor.
The old couple had claimed that Dhanush is their missing son who had left home during his school days. They had also sought a monthly maintenance of Rs.65,000 from the actor.
After hearing several rounds of arguments from both the parties, the High Court’s bench has dismissed the case citing no proper evidence. However, the couple said that they will move a higher court against the judgment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan gives limited dates to Pink remake
- Vote : 9th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2019
- Tamannah’s role revealed in Sampath Nandi’s next
- Nikhil’ Arjun Suravaram makes record money in Nizam
- Sonakshi opens up about Balayya’s film
- Tabu kick-starts dubbing for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo