Today is the second death anniversary of noted Telugu director E.V.V. Satyanarayana. He passed away on January 21st 2011 in Hyderabad. E.V.V. Satyanarayana is admired by many for his humorous films and commercial entertainers. He is also known in the industry as a kind hearted gentleman.
E.V.V. Satyanarayana has directed some memorable blockbusters like ‘Hello Brother’, ‘Intlo Illalu Vantitlo Priyuraalu’, ‘Appula Apparao’, ‘Alluda Majaka’, ‘Varasudu’, ‘Aa Okkati Adakku’, etc. Towards the later stages of his career, E.V.V.Satyanarayana started working with his sons Aryan Rajesh and Allari Naresh to come up with hits like ‘Evadi Gola Vadidi’, ‘Bend Apparao RMP’ etc.
RIP sir. You and your films will be missed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s next with star director confirmed?
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views