It looks like Siva Karthikeyan is very keen on making his Telugu debut with a bang. His film ‘Remo’ is gearing up for a release on November 25th and the team is spending a bomb on promotions.
According to sources, the movie unit is spending atleast twice the normal amount spent by medium budget Telugu films for publicity. Most of the publicity is going towards tv advertisements and outdoor publicity. The film’s cupid themed LED standees have already been installed in most multiplexes.
The movie has already done well in Tamil and the team is confident about replicating the success here as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- My grandpa’s dream was to see me as a hero : Abhiram Daggubati
- Film shoots in problems with new conditions
- Latest update on Saaho director Sujeeth’s engagement
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5