It looks like Siva Karthikeyan is very keen on making his Telugu debut with a bang. His film ‘Remo’ is gearing up for a release on November 25th and the team is spending a bomb on promotions.
According to sources, the movie unit is spending atleast twice the normal amount spent by medium budget Telugu films for publicity. Most of the publicity is going towards tv advertisements and outdoor publicity. The film’s cupid themed LED standees have already been installed in most multiplexes.
The movie has already done well in Tamil and the team is confident about replicating the success here as well.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry