It looks like Siva Karthikeyan is very keen on making his Telugu debut with a bang. His film ‘Remo’ is gearing up for a release on November 25th and the team is spending a bomb on promotions.
According to sources, the movie unit is spending atleast twice the normal amount spent by medium budget Telugu films for publicity. Most of the publicity is going towards tv advertisements and outdoor publicity. The film’s cupid themed LED standees have already been installed in most multiplexes.
The movie has already done well in Tamil and the team is confident about replicating the success here as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel