After the huge success of Journey, Suresh Kondeti is ready with his next venture titled Renigunta. The film, originally made in Tamil, was directed by Paneerselvam and it was a big hit in Tamil. Jhonny, Sanusha and Nishanth played the lead roles. Suresh Kondeti is releasing the film in Telugu and he has retained the same title. “The film’s main strength is its story and narration. Even though the film doesn’t have any big stars, Paneerselvam narrated a wonderful story which struck chord with Tamil audience. I am confident that the film will impress the Telugu audience as well. V V Vinayak’s voice-over is one of the highlights of the film,” Suresh Kondeti said. Ganesh Raghavendra composed the music. The film has already been censored and it’ll hit the screens on March 8.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine