After the huge success of Journey, Suresh Kondeti is ready with his next venture titled Renigunta. The film, originally made in Tamil, was directed by Paneerselvam and it was a big hit in Tamil. Jhonny, Sanusha and Nishanth played the lead roles. Suresh Kondeti is releasing the film in Telugu and he has retained the same title. “The film’s main strength is its story and narration. Even though the film doesn’t have any big stars, Paneerselvam narrated a wonderful story which struck chord with Tamil audience. I am confident that the film will impress the Telugu audience as well. V V Vinayak’s voice-over is one of the highlights of the film,” Suresh Kondeti said. Ganesh Raghavendra composed the music. The film has already been censored and it’ll hit the screens on March 8.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU