After the huge success of Journey, Suresh Kondeti is ready with his next venture titled Renigunta. The film, originally made in Tamil, was directed by Paneerselvam and it was a big hit in Tamil. Jhonny, Sanusha and Nishanth played the lead roles. Suresh Kondeti is releasing the film in Telugu and he has retained the same title. “The film’s main strength is its story and narration. Even though the film doesn’t have any big stars, Paneerselvam narrated a wonderful story which struck chord with Tamil audience. I am confident that the film will impress the Telugu audience as well. V V Vinayak’s voice-over is one of the highlights of the film,” Suresh Kondeti said. Ganesh Raghavendra composed the music. The film has already been censored and it’ll hit the screens on March 8.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru will be a huge commercial hit-Rajendra Prasad
- Samantha turns down a Bollywood offer
- Craze building up for Venky Mama
- George Reddy girl signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?
- Shankar hints at film with another star