The much-awaited movie in the combination of Power Star Pawan Kalyan and director Trivikram Srinivas has been launched in Hyderabad this morning. This high budget entertainer will be produced by S Radhakrishna and the regular shooting will kick-start in December.
Interestingly, this as-yet-untitled film will be shot by renowned cinematographer V Manikandan. The country’s leading DoP has shot some high-profile movies like Mani Ratnam’s Raavan, Shankar’s Aparichithudu, Shah Rukh Khan’s Om Shanthi Om and Salman Khan’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo to name a few.
This movie will also feature its music scored by young sensation Anirudh Ravichander.
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic