Former heroine Renu Desai had made her Tollywood debut with the 2000 film, Badri, in which she had shared screen space with her ex-husband Pawan Kalyan. Renu was last seen on the silver screen in the 2003 film, Johnny.
Now, Renu Desai is all set for a comeback in Tollywood. Renu revealed recently that she has signed two projects in Tollywood, one of them being the dreaded thief Tiger Nageswara Rao’s biopic starring Bellamkonda Sai. In the film, Renu will be seen as noted writer and activist Hemalatha Lavanam who had fought against untouchability and social discrimination.
Apart from this biopic, Renu Desai also signed another project and she will reveal the details at an appropriate time. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bandobast
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs