Recently, Renu Desai entered a new chapter in her life by getting engaged to her beau. And on the work front, Renu Desai recently confirmed that she will be directing a straight Telugu film very soon.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Renu Desai said that she has completed writing a script which revolves around farmers suicides. She will soon go to a village and spend time with farmers to understand their plight. Renu will produce the movie herself. The shooting will commence early next year.
In the past, Renu turned producer with the Marathi flick, Mangalashtak Once More. She made her directorial debut with Ishq Wala Love. The film had Renu and Pawan Kalyan’s son Akira Nandan in a cameo.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho pre-release business- Prabhas’ stardom to be tested
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject