It is already known that the Vardah cyclone has badly hit Chennai along with some parts of Andhra Pradesh. Reacting to this, Renu, questioned through her official twitter handle that how does one pay for essentials if all lines of communication are down in a cashless economy?.
Adding further, she also said that not all cash is black money and common people are suffering heavily because of this.
How does one pay for essentials if all lines of communication r down in a cashless economy?Not all cash is blackmoney I feel! #cyclonevardah
— renu (@renuudesai) December 13, 2016
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections