We had earlier reported that actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai is directing her first straight Telugu film. Renu is attempting to showcase the numerous issues being faced by the farmers in the Telugu states and she had done a lot of research on this topic last year.
The shooting for this as-yet-untitled film was supposed to begin earlier this year. But all the production formalities came to a sudden halt due to the lockdown and the prevailing COVID-19 scare. Now that the shootings are being resumed slowly, Renu too has resumed the pre-production work on her project.
On Sunday, Renu met acclaimed Telangana poet and lyricist Goreti Venkanna at his farmhouse and discussed the lyrics for her project. More details about the shooting formalities are awaited. After this film, Renu has plans to make another movie on the plight of handloom weavers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50