Actor-turned-filmmaker Renu Desai is all set to don the greasepaint and face the camera after 17 long years. Renu’s maiden web-series was launched earlier today. To be directed by debutant Krishna, the series has been titled ‘Aadya’, which also happens to be Renu Desai’s daughter’s name.
Interacting with the media after the series’ launch in Hyderabad, Renu said that naming the series after her daughter Aadya was not pre-planned and that it’s purely coincidental. In fact, it was the series’ producer DS Rao who had suggested the title Aadya.
Renu Desai went on to reveal that she named her daughter as Aadya because the name Aadya means Maha Saraswati, Maha Lakshmi and Maha Kali who symbolise Adi Shakti. “You will understand why we named this series Aadya once you watch it,” Renu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?
- Balakrishna picks Puri Jagannadh for his next
- Hot actress demands a bomb for Pushpa’s song?