It’s been earlier reported that actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai will be returning to direction very soon. Renu had already completed the location scouting last year and she’s now busy with the pre-production formalities. The film will be based in Telangana and it will explore the plight of the farmers.
Interacting with a popular English daily, Renu revealed that her next directorial project will be a children’s film. She further said that she used to spend her holidays in her childhood in her parents’ farm and that she knows the issues faced by farmers. Renu went on to say that children these days do not know where the rice and vegetables come from and that she is hoping to create a positive change through her film.
Even though the film is based on farmers, Renu will narrate it in an entertaining manner. Apart from directing the movie, she will also produce it under her home banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal
- Ali Reza speaks high about Nag and Wild Dog
- Nag Ashwin clears doubts about his film with Prabhas