Actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai often posts photographs and videos of her children Akira and Aadhya on her Instagram. Of late, Renu has been letting both her children open up more on social media.
But in a latest interview with a popular entertainment portal on this Mother’s Day, Renu said that she wants to be a little protective about her children because trolls on social media are insensitive and inconsiderate. She revealed that Akira has a private account on social media where he has only his friends following him but not random people. And Aadhya clicks pictures and upload them on her social media accounts.
Renu went on to say why social media exposure is important for her children. “A little bit of exposure is needed, you cannot keep them in a cave because they are born to people from the film industry. It can’t be unknown territory for them,” Renu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Netflix rejects noted director’s project
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake