Actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai often posts photographs and videos of her children Akira and Aadhya on her Instagram. Of late, Renu has been letting both her children open up more on social media.
But in a latest interview with a popular entertainment portal on this Mother’s Day, Renu said that she wants to be a little protective about her children because trolls on social media are insensitive and inconsiderate. She revealed that Akira has a private account on social media where he has only his friends following him but not random people. And Aadhya clicks pictures and upload them on her social media accounts.
Renu went on to say why social media exposure is important for her children. “A little bit of exposure is needed, you cannot keep them in a cave because they are born to people from the film industry. It can’t be unknown territory for them,” Renu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s ultra mass gestures in Harihara Veeramallu
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports
- Wild Dog’s trailer gets a launch date