Today, Akira Nandan, son of PowerStar Pawan Kalyan and Renu Desai, turned 13 and fans of Pawan Kalyan celebrated this special day by wishing him and trending the hashtag #HBDAkiraNandan on social media.
Thanking fans for their unconditional love for her son, Renu Desai took to Twitter and said that she can’t believe that her tiny baby has turned 13 and a 6 foot tall teenager. Renu wished that Akira will carve a special place in this world all by himself without getting lost in his parents’ shadows.
Renu further wished that her son will create his own identity as Akira Nandan and not as Jr.Power Star, as most fans keep addressing him often.
— renu (@renuudesai) April 8, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama