It’s been earlier reported that actress-filmmaker Renu Desai will wield the megaphone once again. Renu has been planning a film based on the agrarian crises being faced by the farmers in Telangana.
In a latest interview, Renu Desai has confirmed the project and revealed that the film will go on floors in January. She further said the pre production work is underway at the moment. She said that the film will reflect the true issues and that she is taking all the care to not spoil the soul of the main story.
Renu Desai made her debut as a filmmaker when she produced the 2013 Marathi rom-com, Mangalashtak Once More. She later made her directorial debut with Ishq Wala Love in 2014.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office