It’s been earlier reported that actress-filmmaker Renu Desai will wield the megaphone once again. Renu has been planning a film based on the agrarian crises being faced by the farmers in Telangana.
In a latest interview, Renu Desai has confirmed the project and revealed that the film will go on floors in January. She further said the pre production work is underway at the moment. She said that the film will reflect the true issues and that she is taking all the care to not spoil the soul of the main story.
Renu Desai made her debut as a filmmaker when she produced the 2013 Marathi rom-com, Mangalashtak Once More. She later made her directorial debut with Ishq Wala Love in 2014.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away