Republic is a film that many are waiting for as it has Sai Dharam Tej working in the direction of Deva Katta for the first time. The teaser is out today and looks impactful.
The promo showcases Ramya Krishna as a powerful leader and Sai Dharam Tej as a civil servant. The voice-over of Tej who talks about democracy and how the system itself is filled with corrupt people looks quite good.
The film has a serious political tone as well and the BGM by Mani Sharma lifts the spirits quite high. Tej will be seen as a collector in this film and he is going to take on several bigwigs in the political field as per the teaser
For now, the teaser creates a good impact and we need to see how the film turns out to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?