Republic is a film that got a decent reception from all quarters. But the occupancy dropped a bit after the first weekend in both the Telugu states.
Now, the latest update is that the film has made a total share of 6.73 crores worldwide. The film needs to make more money this week for the makers to be in a safe zone.
Republic had Sai Tej in a lead role and Deva Katta directed the film. The social drama will be out on Zee 5 soon. Meanwhile, here are the detailed collections of the film.
AP&TS Share: 6.01cr
Total WW Share: 6.73cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?