Young hero Naga Shourya’s forthcoming youthful entertainer, Chalo, is gearing up for December 29th release. The unit has recently kick-started the promotional activities and is visiting various cities.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini movies have bagged the film’s satellite rights for a whopping price of 2.20 crores. Sources reveal that the film has a unique storyline which showcases the age-old conflict between two villages on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border.
Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is debuting in Tollywood and Naga Shaurya’s parents are turning producers with this film. Mani Sharma’s son Sagar has composed the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?