Young hero Naga Shourya’s forthcoming youthful entertainer, Chalo, is gearing up for December 29th release. The unit has recently kick-started the promotional activities and is visiting various cities.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini movies have bagged the film’s satellite rights for a whopping price of 2.20 crores. Sources reveal that the film has a unique storyline which showcases the age-old conflict between two villages on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border.
Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is debuting in Tollywood and Naga Shaurya’s parents are turning producers with this film. Mani Sharma’s son Sagar has composed the film’s music.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu