Young Tiger NTR’s ongoing project Jai Lava Kusa’s shooting is going on at a brisk pace in and around Hyderabad. NTR will be seen in triple roles for the first time in his career and fans are eagerly waiting for this special treat.
Now, the latest buzz is that reputed entertainment channel Gemini TV has bagged the satellite rights of the film for a record price of 14 crores. Bobby is directing this movie, which is being produced by Kalyanram. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film