Nandamuri Balakrishna’s forthcoming action entertainer Jai Simha’s shooting is going on a jet speed without any long schedule gaps. Recent, the makers wrapped up a major schedule in Vizag, where they shot some crucial scenes on the lead artistes.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s Ceded rights were bagged by reputed distributors Sai Korrapati and NV Prasad for a handsome price. Nayanthara and Hari Priya are the film’s heroines and C Kalyan is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming the project, which is slated to hit the screens on January 12 as a Sankranthi special treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?