Nandamuri Balakrishna’s forthcoming action entertainer Jai Simha’s shooting is going on a jet speed without any long schedule gaps. Recent, the makers wrapped up a major schedule in Vizag, where they shot some crucial scenes on the lead artistes.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s Ceded rights were bagged by reputed distributors Sai Korrapati and NV Prasad for a handsome price. Nayanthara and Hari Priya are the film’s heroines and C Kalyan is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming the project, which is slated to hit the screens on January 12 as a Sankranthi special treat.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars