The piracy menace has struck Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala twice, first time earlier this summer and then last week, a few days ahead of the film’s release. Taxiwaala’s high quality unfinished print was leaked online and it was shared on the internet.
Taxiwaala has finally hit theaters worldwide amid a lot of buzz. On this occasion, the film’s makers requested movie lovers to not encourage piracy and watch and enjoy the movie in theaters. “Taxiwaala is a result of the hardwork put in by hundreds of people. Please respect our hardwork and enjoy the movie in theaters,” said the film’s producer SKN and director Rahul Sankrityan.
Apart from Taxiwaala’s team, several film industry celebs like Prabhas, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam Tej, Nikhil, Dulquer Salmaan, Raashi Khanna and Rashmika Mandanna etc extended their support to Taxiwaala and urged audiences to not encourage piracy and save the film industry.
- Ram Charan to lock horns with Rajini and Ajith?
- Puri Jagannadh planning his next with Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Mega family actor as Allu Sirish’s dad
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a date