The Telugu film industry is braving the Corona situation and has got back to its feet slowly. So many heroes have returned to their sets and are busy wrapping up their pending shoots.
Rajamouli was the one who took an initiative that he will shoot with a limited crew amidst the Corona scare. But as he himself, got affected with Corona, everything went back to square one.
Now that so many stars have started shooting, many restless fans are asking why is Rajamouli not getting back to sets. But one should understand that RRR is a big film and needs a bigger crew.
So, it will be a big risk for Rajamouli to start shoot now and create tension for the others. He is in plans and will soon planning for the shoot is the talk.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’