Yesterday, PM Narendra Modi announced that the lockdown of the nation will continue for the next 21 days. Considering the current situation, the public has no option but to stay at home to avoid the widespread of Coronavirus.
Taking the circumstances into consideration, reputed OTT platform Amazon Prime has taken a key decision. To ensure everyone across the country has continued access to internet services on their mobile phones, Amazon Prime will be temporarily restricting streaming to only SD (Standard Definition) and not HD on cellular networks until April 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers