Yesterday, PM Narendra Modi announced that the lockdown of the nation will continue for the next 21 days. Considering the current situation, the public has no option but to stay at home to avoid the widespread of Coronavirus.
Taking the circumstances into consideration, reputed OTT platform Amazon Prime has taken a key decision. To ensure everyone across the country has continued access to internet services on their mobile phones, Amazon Prime will be temporarily restricting streaming to only SD (Standard Definition) and not HD on cellular networks until April 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery