Apart from a wide range of English and Bollywood hits, even several popular Telugu songs will mandatorily be part of the playlists to which the party hoppers will be grooving to amid explosive decibels.
However this time, the Phonographic Performance Limited (PPL) has imposed strict restrictions on playing Telugu songs at star hotels, discotheques, bars, pubs and other public platforms during the new year’s eve celebrations in AP and Telangana.
Organisers who wish to play Telugu songs would need to acquire a licence from the PPL and violators will be slapped with legal notices. However, those celebrating the new year’s eve in their residences and apartment complexes do not need the permission from PPL.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film