It is a known fact that Vijay Sethupati is playing a key role in the upcoming Tamil film Master. The latest we hear is that he will be seen as a gangster named Bhavani.
Thalapathy Vijay plays his childhood friend and as both the characters have issues in their ideologies, one becomes a Master and the other a gangster played by Sethupathi.
All this will be showcased in a solid manner by director Lokesh Kanagaraj. Thalapathy Vijay will be seen in a gritty avatar in this film which has Malavika Mohanan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit
- Sitara shares a throwback video with dad from Maharshi’s set
- Rakul Preet’s hilarious yet thoughtful promotion for veganism
- Lockdown Review : Choked – Hindi film on Netflix
- Hollywood DP’s appreciation makes Maruthi proud of his daughter