It is a known fact that Vijay Sethupati is playing a key role in the upcoming Tamil film Master. The latest we hear is that he will be seen as a gangster named Bhavani.
Thalapathy Vijay plays his childhood friend and as both the characters have issues in their ideologies, one becomes a Master and the other a gangster played by Sethupathi.
All this will be showcased in a solid manner by director Lokesh Kanagaraj. Thalapathy Vijay will be seen in a gritty avatar in this film which has Malavika Mohanan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?