It is a known fact that Vijay Sethupati is playing a key role in the upcoming Tamil film Master. The latest we hear is that he will be seen as a gangster named Bhavani.
Thalapathy Vijay plays his childhood friend and as both the characters have issues in their ideologies, one becomes a Master and the other a gangster played by Sethupathi.
All this will be showcased in a solid manner by director Lokesh Kanagaraj. Thalapathy Vijay will be seen in a gritty avatar in this film which has Malavika Mohanan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?