It is also a known fact that Ram Charan will be seen for close to 25 minutes in the film. Now the juicy update is that Charan will come during the interval bang of the film and create a staggering effect in the halfway mark. This scene is going to be action-filled with goosebumps filled emotions.
Charan will have one song and a fight with Chiru and his character will drive the film from there on is the talk. Koratala Siva has made special plans to shoot Charan’s scenes with Chiru in a never before seen manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood